A different approach to a different talent.
Businesses have become desperate for different and fresh talent, in order to respond to and compete in a wildly different future and have woken up to the that fact that most recruitment processes are 20 years out of date.
As part of our 'Difference Ready' Service, we are able to source a large number of high calibre diverse candidates via our various networks built up over the last 10 years.
We intelligently utilise the talent on our interventions, as part of our 'Difference Ready' service provision. This not only prepares and develops your people and your organisation for a 'Difference Ready' culture but means you can access, pre-screened diverse talent to build your own diverse future talent pool.
We help you find, retain and develop 'Success Ready' talent from diverse communities.
Before accessing the talent, we make every effort to get to know who and what you want; the characteristics of the people who flourish in your organisation - and those who don't - and what capabilities, mind-sets and skills candidates need to support your organisation's future success.
As part of our process of getting to know you better we use our propriety 'Different Ready Diagnostic Tool' in order to introduce the right people for you and your culture now and in the future.
Our bespoke approach is based upon:
Talent Diagnostic: 1-10 days depending on the size of your organisation, to include:
- A review of your current data and strategic viewpoint on diversity
- A ‘Discovery Day’ to conduct interviews with your senior leaders, recruitment team and successful candidates – accompanied by some of our young talent
- A review of your current recruitment strategies, pipelines, marketing materials, processes and practices – from a young talent perspective as well as against the industry
- You will receive a presentation from us on our findings, our perspective on potential candidates, along with recommendations for how you can increase the diversity of your intake.
- Finding, filtering and supporting potential candidates through your assessment processes – to help them successfully navigate their way through your processes and to work with you to understand any additional barriers.
- Designing and managing events, experiences and programmes for you, which fit alongside your key recruitment timelines, to engage with diverse talent that we have filtered, or to address specific challenges you may be facing around attraction and recruitment.
recruit with diversity
Once we have agreed on the talent profile and programme, we can start to search and pre-screen prospective talent so we can introduce the right caliber of candidates into your organisation.
By selectively placing future talent through our various interventions the process of becoming 'Difference Ready' begins.
The multi dimensional benefits are:
Highly visible social and talent company strategy,
Normalisng 'Difference Ready' culture and organisation.
Shifting attitudes and behavioral norms towards difference
Changing how your organisation relates to the future and future talent.
Building and assessing long-term relationships with your diverse future talent.
Genuine feedback and adjustment opportunities to aid real change.
Building a cadre of leaders to execute 'Difference Ready' strategies.
Culture and organisational change in order to navigate your business to a different future.